Come along and learn how to access local and national funding to support your club/code initiatives.
To be held on 8 September 2016 (invitation attached below).
We shall cover:
- Becoming an Incorporated Society in order to access funds.
- KiwiSport Funding: a government funding initiative administered by Sport Gisborne to increase participation in sport for school aged children in the Tairawhiti district.
- NZCT: Every year, NZCT give millions of dollars in grants to thousands of applicants from a huge range of sporting groups.
- ECCT: The Trust regularly donates money to community groups within our region. The aim is to help groups achieve the things they believe will make their communities a better place for all who live there.
- ECT: The Trust has relationships with some of Gisbornes leading economic driving forces. There are many projects and initiatives in Gisborne that benefit the overall community, many of which have a significant impact.
- Lion Foundation: To apply for funding you must be an Incorporated Society, and meet certain criteria around the type of funding you are applying for. There are four areas for which funding is shared.
Remember to rsvp as spaces are limited. Lunch is provided.
Community Sport Coordinator
Phone: (06) 8689943 ext. 719
Mobile: 027 379 4729